How do I register for a course ?
Click on the "Self-study Courses" title in the menu above. Select a thematic and then the course that you are interested in taking. Click on "Access the course". Click on the green "Enrol me" button at the bottom of the page. The course will be displayed in the 'My Courses' page available in the menu. When you first register, you can only access the introduction or intermediate level.
How can I access the advanced level of a course ?
First, you must pass the qualifying test of the intermediate level with at least 70%. At the bottom of the intermediate level course page, an enrolment key will be displayed. Copy it. Go on the advanced level page of the course and paste the key in the Enrolment key field at the bottom of the page.
What if I lose my password?
If you lose your password, you can
recover it by clicking the following link: https://training.colead.link/login/forgot_password.php
How do I change my language settings?
Click on your username avatar in the top right corner of the page, then select "Language" in the drop-down menu and switch from English to French or from French to English. Please note that the courses are presented separately in each language.
Can I access the courses without an Internet connexion ?
The offline mode allows you to browse the courses without a current Internet connection, once you have downloaded the content. This mode enables those without a reliable Internet connection to participate in the courses. However, certain activities – such as the tests, the certificate and the introduction level – are only available online. Registration for another course or course level must also be done online.
How can I access the COLEAD platform with the Moodle app ?
1. From your cellphone or tablet, go to either App Store or Google Play
2. Search for Moodle and download the App
4. Once downloaded, add “Your site” : https://training.colead.link
5. Click on the “Connect to your site”
6. If asked to choose “Student” or Teacher” choose “Student”
7. Add your username and password
8. Click “Login” to access content
How can I add a picture to my profile ?
1. Click on your name at the upper-right of the website
2. Click on "Preferences"
3. Click on "Edit Profile"
4. In "User picture", click on the blue arrow
5. Choose "Upload a file" then "Choisir un fichier"
6. Click the "Upload this file" button
What is a badge and how can I receive them ?
A badge is an award rewarding our most hard working users ! You can receive 4 different type of badge for one course :
1) Introduction badge : You have to succeed the introduction module of a course with a score of 90% or more.
2) Intermediate level badge : You have to succeed the Intermediate level of a course with a score of 90% or more.
3) Advanced level badge : You have to succeed the Advanced level of a course with a score of 90% or more.
4) Course badge : You have to succeed all the levels available of a same course.
Can I access the tutored trainings ?
I have been invited to a tutored training how can I join the course ?
Click here to read the instructions.